Honestly, it's surreal. In three days I will be getting on a plane to Los Angeles. I'll spend a few days with my family and friends before driving out to the Desert on Sunday morning. Hopefully we'll get there early enough to hit the grocery store and get things settled (unpacked, etc.) before orientation starts at 3pm. We don't have a yoga class until Monday afternoon, but I'm sure we'll have more lectures, overview, etc. Monday morning.
It's really happening. This goal that I have set for myself is really coming to pass. In 5 days I will stand with 200-300 other yogis and start the first of our 99 classes in 11 weeks with Pranayama- Deep Breathing (good for the lungs and respiratory system). Crazy.
I'm partially packed, I only have a few more to do's...it's really happening. I am going to Teacher Training. IN 5 DAYS!
Packing your house
14 years ago

GO TO TRAINING TOMORROW!! whoohoooooo!!!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDelete